Chabad on Campus: Uniting Jews on almost 500 campuses worldwide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why participate in this Grand Draw?
- By purchasing tickets in this entry you are enabling Chabad to continue and expand its vital work on behalf of Jewish students and faculty!
- Until when can I enter the Grand Draw?
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017, at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
- When will the Grand Draw be drawn?
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017.
- Where will the Grand Draw be drawn?
- Chabad on Campus International, 719 Eastern Parkway, First Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11213.
- Results will be posted on this site on August 3rd for a minimum of thirty days
- Will I be notified if I win?
- The winners of the Grand Draw drawing will be notified via phone, email and/or postal mail. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) month of notification or prize may be forfeited.
- How do I enter the Grand Draw?
- Visit the raffle page on this website. To enter without a donation, see Terms and Conditions.
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- According to the United States Internal Revenue Service, no.